E350 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT KIT 2 INCH
Product Description – Complete Front and Rear Kit for 2″ of Lift.
This is a E250 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT that is super heavy duty and designed for heavy duty diesel applications. This kit WILL also work on gasoline powered Econoline. Don’t settle for a kit that will not support the weight of your diesel engine. And beware of kits that “look” the same, but are not the correct diameter for the varying coil spring sizes used on the various builds of the E-350 vehicles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Correct Year Selection is CRITICAL at checkout, because there are 9 different kit variations for the years ranging from 1992-2015. Be sure you get the correct kit by verifying and providing your vehicle Year Model & Vehicle Identification Number Above. Correct 17-Digit VIN Required for Fitment.
Product Description - Complete Front and Rear Kit for 2" of Lift.
E350 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT KIT 2 INCH - Ford Econoline Lift Kit! THIS IS A SUPER HEAVY DUTY KIT THAT IS DESIGNED FOR HEAVY DUTY DIESEL APPLICATIONS (WILL ALSO WORK ON GASOLINE POWERED ECONOLINE). DON'T SETTLE FOR A KIT THAT WILL NOT SUPPORT THE WEIGHT OF YOUR DIESEL ENGINE. BEWARE OF KITS THAT "LOOK" THE SAME, BUT ARE NOT THE CORRECT DIAMETER OR THICKNESS, AND DO NOT STAND UP TO THE WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR HEAVY DUTY DIESEL.
Note: Although manufactured with the added weight of the diesel engines in mind, this kit will also work with gas engines*.
This kit is for E-SERIES ONLY.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Correct Year Selection is CRITICAL at checkout, because there are 9 different kit variations for the years ranging from 1992-2015. Be sure you get the correct kit by verifying and providing your vehicle year model.
*Not suitable for use on RV/Motorhome or Ambulance Packaged Equipped Applications
**Kit does NOT include springs (lift spacers, rear lift blocks & hardware only)
E350 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT KIT 2 INCH From FordPartsOne.com
- Read complete instructions and check Bill of Materials before beginning.
- Raise the front of the vehicle and support the frame so that the front tires just touch the ground and remove the front tires.
- Remove the lower shock bolts and the sway bar end link attaching points.
- Remove the upper and the lower coil spring clamp bolt and nut with washer. See imgages.
- Force the axle half down so that the coi l spring comes loose.
- Remove the coil spring and the coil spring rubber isolator. See images.
- Install the Stud Extensions (if needed) onto the lower coil stud & install the coil spring spacer onto the pad. (If required cut factory stud so that the top of the stud extender is flush with the top of new coil spacer). See images.
- Install the coil spring onto the coil spring spacer and then into the frame. You may have to use a coil spring compressor.
- Install the upper and the lower coil spring clamp bolt and nut withwasher. Make sure that the coil spring is seated correctly into the upperframe. See images.
- Reconnect the sway bar end link attaching points and the shocknuts.
- Torque all bolts and nuts to factory specifications. Re -torque all boltsand nuts after 50 miles.
- Install front tires and rem ove the jack stands. Lower the vehicle ontothe ground. Aim Headlamps.
- It is recommended that you have a front -end alignment.
More Genuine Ford Parts also Available Directly to you, now at: FordSuperDutyParts.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will my stock shocks work with this kit? Thanks for any info on this.
Yes! In hundreds of installations we've made locally over the past 20 years, and thousands of kits sold nationwide, we've had no issues with stock shocks/length using this kit. Why, you may wonder? It's because the stock shocks and free-fall suspension amounts on the E-Series is sufficient for the additional 2" of lift. We hope this helps!
What is the estimated time for installation?
Hello Dustin and thank you for your question. Our technicians are paid 2.7hrs for installation of the kit. So I would say 2.5hrs - 3.5hrs would be average. I hope this helps and we look forward to serving you and your parts needs. -The Ford Parts One Team
Is this a front and rear lift? I just want to level my van that sits nose low. Will this be accomplished with your kit?
Hello Sean and thank you for your message. The E350 2WD Suspension Lift Kit 2 Inch is a complete kit, and we are unable to separate the components as they are produced for the correct year, make, model, build, (and to coincide with the as-built-data for the assembly plant the particular vehicle was built in) and therefore we do not separate the components for sale, or even install "partial kits" for/on these vehicles. It is our position the vehicle needs to be properly lifted to maintain correct geometry and weight distribution. I hope this helps. Travis -Ford Senior Master/ASE Technician The Ford Parts One Team
You say this doesn't include springs. Do my factory springs work or do I need a different type?
Hello Tim and thank you for your message. This kit is used along with your factory installed springs. You do not need to replace your springs. I hope this helps. -The Ford Parts One Team
What’s the biggest tire that will fit
As for wheel and tire size, this can vary for many reasons because there are simply too many combinations out there for us to make assertions as to what will work best for you. Different wheel widths and offsets greatly affect clearance. You have to always consider tire height, but also wheel offset and tire width. This is best done by fitting the desired tire and wheel combination on the front left and checking for clearance. If the front left will clear, then the other 3 will always clear. The kit is pretty straight forward and has been a great solution at an affordable cost for many of our customers. Also, "the biggest tire that will fit" differs from one person to another because some want NO rubbing (recommended), and some don't mind a slight rubbing when backing up, etc. I hope this helps.