E150 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT KIT 2 INCH
Product Description – Complete Front and Rear Kit for 2″ of Lift.
This is a E150 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT that is super heavy duty and designed for heavy duty diesel applications. This kit WILL also work on gasoline powered Econoline. Don’t settle for a kit that will not support the weight of your Econoline 150 Series. And beware of kits that “look” the same, but are not the correct diameter for the varying coil spring sizes used on the various builds of the E-150 vehicles.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Correct Year Selection is CRITICAL at checkout, because there are 9 different kit variations for the years ranging from 1992-2015. Be sure you get the correct kit by verifying and providing your vehicle Year Model & Vehicle Identification Number Below:
Product Description - Complete Front and Rear Kit for 2" of Lift.
E150 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT KIT 2 INCH - Ford Econoline Lift Kit! THIS IS A SUPER HEAVY DUTY KIT THAT IS DESIGNED FOR HEAVY DUTY DIESEL APPLICATIONS (WILL ALSO WORK ON GASOLINE POWERED ECONOLINE 150 SERIES). DON'T SETTLE FOR A KIT THAT WILL NOT SUPPORT THE WEIGHT OF YOUR VEHICLE. BEWARE OF KITS THAT "LOOK" THE SAME, BUT ARE NOT THE CORRECT DIAMETER OR THICKNESS, AND DO NOT STAND UP TO THE WEIGHT REQUIREMENTS OF YOUR ECONOLINE.
Note: Although manufactured with the added weight of the diesel engines in mind, this kit will also work with gas engines*.
This kit is for E-150 SERIES ONLY.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Correct Year Selection is CRITICAL at checkout, because there are 9 different kit variations for the years ranging from 1992-2015. Be sure you get the correct kit by verifying and providing your vehicle year model.
*Not suitable for use on RV/Motorhome or Ambulance Packaged Equipped Applications
**Kit does NOT include springs (lift spacers, rear lift blocks & hardware only)
E150 2WD SUSPENSION LIFT KIT 2 INCH From FordPartsOne.com
- Read complete instructions and check Bill of Materials before beginning.
- Raise the front of the vehicle and support the frame so that the front tires just touch the ground and remove the front tires.
- Remove the lower shock bolts and the sway bar end link attaching points.
- Remove the upper and the lower coil spring clamp bolt and nut with washer. See imgages.
- Force the axle half down so that the coil spring comes loose.
- Remove the coil spring and the coil spring rubber isolator. See images.
- Install the Stud Extensions (if needed) onto the lower coil stud & install the coil spring spacer onto the pad. (If required cut factory stud so that the top of the stud extender is flush with the top of new coil spacer). See images.
- Install the coil spring onto the coil spring spacer and then into the frame. You may have to use a coil spring compressor.
- Install the upper and the lower coil spring clamp bolt and nut withwasher. Make sure that the coil spring is seated correctly into the upperframe. See images.
- Reconnect the sway bar end link attaching points and the shocknuts.
- Torque all bolts and nuts to factory specifications. Re -torque all boltsand nuts after 50 miles.
- Install front tires and rem ove the jack stands. Lower the vehicle ontothe ground. Aim Headlamps.
- It is recommended that you have a front -end alignment.
More Genuine Ford Parts also Available Directly to you, now at: FordSuperDutyParts.com
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will my stock shocks work with this kit? Thanks for any info on this.
Yes! In hundreds of installations we've made locally over the past 20 years, and thousands of kits sold nationwide, we've had no issues with stock shocks/length using this kit. Why, you may wonder? It's because the stock shocks and free-fall suspension amounts on the E-Series is sufficient for the additional 2" of lift. We hope this helps!
How soon will this item ship.
Most orders ship within one to two business days. Things that can cause a delay would be, holidays, weekends, incorrect information entered on the order (incorrect or incomplete address, incorrect payment information or address associated with payment used, incorrect vehicle information, VIN, etc.) or any other factor that may cause us to not be able to process the order. Always provide complete and accurate information that can be quickly confirmed, and always be sure to check your spam/junk folders for emails from us, should we need to contact you for more information. With all that said, typical ship times are within two business days for orders that are correct, complete, and can be verified. You can also see the, "When will my order ship?" section on our website's FAQ page. I hope this helps!
Hello, I accidentally ordered the E-250 Lift Kit, and mine is a E-150. Are the kits the same? Will it still work? What should I do? I just placed my order a few minutes ago.
Thanks for reaching out. NO, the kits ARE NOT the same and will not interchange between the various models and years. However, I have notified the Orders Department for you, and someone will contact you shortly. Also, the VIN Information you entered whenever you placed your order, will also raise a "flag" and place the order in a "hold" state until the correct information is obtained. We do closely monitor this information due to the many different builds used on the E-Series. So again, we've got you covered, and someone will contact you shortly!