150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit
$345.43 – $367.88
150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit
This 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit is super heavy duty. It is engineered and designed for heavy duty diesel applications, yet it is also suitable for the gasoline powered Econoline models. Don’t settle for a kit that will not support the weight of your diesel engine.
The 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit is tried and true. This is the single most worry free, affordable solution for lifting your van several inches, allowing for larger tires, and a more aggressive appearance/stance.
Are you looking to upgrade your E-150 to a larger tire or maybe a more aggressive tread pattern?
Are you tired of being limited to the standard tire size and having inadequate ground clearance to ever get off of the pavement?
Do you want added height, ground clearance, and the ability to upgrade your tire/wheel combination to something more effective and better looking?
Are you looking for an easy, straight-forward lift kit that is affordable and effective?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this is the kit for your Ford E-150 Van!
With easy bolt on installation, and no cutting or welding, this kit will have your Ford E-Series and your spirits lifted in no time!
150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit Features:
- Complete Front and Rear Lift Kit for 2″ of Lift
- Maintains Superior Ride-Quality
- Affordable High-Quality Kit
- Engineered and Designed to work with Factory Shocks
- Engineered and Designed to work with Factory Sway Bar
- Engineered and Designed to work with Factory Springs
The 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit is the refined version of a very reliable product that began its journey over two decades ago, and it lives on today providing the single best solution for Ford E-150 owners that are looking to add a reasonable lift that is affordable.
*Note: This is the Original MAXX-LIFT 150 Kit that started in 2005 just a few years after the release of the E250 and E350 Kits. We purchased MAXX-LIFT Suspension & Off-Road Products, and the patents for this kit, and this improved, “Elite” version has been the go-to-kit for most Ford E-150 owners for the past decade because of the reliability, affordability, and quality of this kit.
Beware of kits that “look” the same, but are not the correct diameter and thickness for the varying coil spring sizes, and lower mounting sphere that is used on the various builds of the E-150 vehicles.
The 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit provides the correct fit and function for your Ford E-150.
We gather the correct information, and we take the results and we provide the correct parts for your specific vehicle! There is no guesswork involved.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES: Correct Year Selection is CRITICAL at checkout, because there are 43 different kit variations for the years ranging from 1992-2015 on the E-Series. Also you MUST provide the vehicle’s 17-Digit VIN, and the correct number of wheel lugs per wheel the vehicle has.
Why do we need these specifics? Simply because we don’t send you generic parts that are “universal”. We send you the correct parts for your specific vehicle.
We use the vehicle information to check as-built-data through Ford Motor Company, to verify GVWR, Axle Options, and various other specifications in order to provide the exact kit for your vehicle.
The GVWR information verified through your vehicle’s VIN and wheel lug count is critical to provide the correct diameter front spacers and the correct rear u-bolts and lift blocks for proper fitment.
We do not ship kits until we have verified this information. We want your installation to go smoothly and effortlessly. Please provide the correct information when placing your order so as not to delay shipment.
Be sure you get the correct kit for your vehicle by verifying and providing your vehicle Year Model, Vehicle Identification Number, and Lug Count per Wheel when ordering.
*Not suitable for use on RV/Motorhome or Ambulance Packaged Equipped Applications
Why is this kit not certified for use on RV/Motorhome or Ambulance Packaged Equipped Applications? (Please Contact Us if you have any questions concerning these vehicles).
**150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit does NOT include new coil springs because your factory springs are retained and used with the kit. (Kit includes: lift spacers, installation hardware, rear lift blocks, u-bolts, and hardware)
Disclaimer: The information that you provide, along with the AS-BUILT-DATA from Ford Motor Company obtained from the VIN information that you provide is used to create your kit.
Each kit is specifically and professionally designed for the specifics of the vehicle as provided by the purchaser and is based on you providing us with accurate information.
We cannot be responsible for inaccurate information provided to us from the purchaser or for prior modifications that may have been made to the vehicle since it was originally manufactured.
*Note: This is a special order/specific-build part – No Returns/Refunds Accepted
This 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit is engineered to work with Factory Original Coil Springs, Sway Bar, and Shocks, saving you time, money, and hassle.
150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit From FordPartsOne.com
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS for 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit
150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit Installation Guide
- Read complete instructions and check Bill of Materials before beginning installation of your 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit.
- Raise the front of the vehicle and support the frame so that the front tires just touch the ground and remove the front tires.
- Remove the lower shock bolts and the sway bar end link attaching points.
- Remove the upper and the lower coil spring clamp bolt and nut with washer. See images included on the installation guide that came with your 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit package.
- Force the axle half down with a pry bar so that the coil spring comes loose.
- Remove the coil spring and the coil spring rubber isolator. See images on the 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit Installation Guide.
- Install the Stud Extensions (if needed) that were shipped with your 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit hardware package, onto the lower coil stud & install the coil spring spacer onto the pad. See images.
- Install the coil spring onto the coil spring spacer and then into the frame. You may have to use a coil spring compressor.
- Install the upper and the lower coil spring clamp bolt and nut with washer. Make sure that the coil spring is seated correctly into the upper frame. See images.
- Reconnect the sway bar end link attaching points and the shock nuts.
- Torque all bolts and nuts to factory specifications. After installation of your 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit, Re-torque all bolts and nuts after 50 miles.
- Install front tires and remove the jack stands. Lower the vehicle onto the ground. Aim Headlamps.
- After installing your 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit, it is recommended that you have a front-end alignment.
- This ends the installation of your 150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit
More Genuine Ford Parts also Available Directly to you, now at: FordSuperDutyParts.com
150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit includes front and rear lift components for a correct, and uniform lift for safety and appearance that is unsurpassed.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are not sure about anything, or if you require additional assistance, please CONTACT US, and we will be happy to assist you in getting the correct kit. Do this BEFORE your purchase, as we are unable to accept returns on these items.
Kits are vehicle-specific and components are assembled for your specific chassis configuration. Because of the details and work that goes into this, Returns NOT ACCEPTED for this listing.
150 Elite Ford E150 2WD Lift Kit
Here is a great video from the guys over at Thirteen’s Garage showing the installation process, as well as the coolest skid-plate we’ve ever seen!
*Please be sure to give their video a “like”, and also hit the “subscribe” button on their channel to show them some love. Please send us your photos and videos too!